Commonly asked questions about Bootstrap Table’s open source license.
Bootstrap Table is released under the MIT license and is copyright 2019 Zhixin Wen. Boiled down to smaller chunks, it can be described with the following conditions.
It requires you to:
It permits you to:
- Freely download and use Bootstrap Table, in whole or in part, for personal, private, company internal, or commercial purposes
- Use Bootstrap Table in packages or distributions that you create
- Modify the source code
- Grant a sublicense to modify and distribute Bootstrap Table to third parties not included in the license
It forbids you to:
- Hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as Bootstrap Table is provided without warranty
- Hold the creators or copyright holders of Bootstrap Table liable
- Redistribute any piece of Bootstrap Table without proper attribution
- Use any marks owned by Zhixin Wen in any way that might state or imply that Zhixin Wen endorses your distribution
- Use any marks owned by Zhixin Wen in any way that might state or imply that you created the Zhixin Wen software in question
It does not require you to:
- Include the source of Bootstrap Table itself, or of any modifications you may have made to it, in any redistribution you may assemble that includes it
- Submit changes that you make to Bootstrap Table back to the Bootstrap Table project (though such feedback is encouraged)
The full Bootstrap Table license is located in the project repository for more information.